Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Check Us Out


Click Here to Bid (6x8in. - starts at $100)

When I was in San Francisco I saw three young gals walking around together, constantly taking selfies. I watched them for a while, because I was waiting for them to move out of the scene I wanted to photograph. For at least 15 minutes they were completely oblivious to their surroundings, except as a backdrop for their glamour shots. They didn't even speak to each other, except to ask for an opinion about a pose. These pears reminded me of those girls, but with a "mirror" instead of cell phone cameras.

3 comments:

Sherry Pierce Thurner said...

You are a master of light and reflection!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I can tell that these pears are completely self centered, just by the way they are surrounding that Revere bowl, sticking up their snooty pear noses.

They think that they're all that but they aren't.

The bowl is :D

LOVE THIS!

Alejandra Gos said...

Very Creative!